This fluffy mousse layered on top of crunchy graham cracker crust and then topped with toasted marshmallows is just what your taste buds need. both our spicy maya and deluxious dark drinking chocolates will work for this recipe, but we prefer the warming cinnamon flavor of spicy maya! it gives the mousse an extra kick.
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/3 cup spicy maya drinking chocolate (or deluxious dark, if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, use 1/4 cup for dark chocolate flavor
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
GRAHAM CRACKER DRUST
- Graham Crackers
- Brown Sugar
- Marshmallows (toasted)
- In a chilled mixing bowl, begin whipping cream. Whip until frothy and slightly thickened.
- Add powdered sugar and drinking chocolate. Carefully mix until soft peaks form.
- Add vanilla extract. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Make graham cracker crust
- Mix together crushed graham crackers, butter, and brown sugar until a sand texture is reached.
- Add graham cracker crust to serving dishes.
- Spoon mousse into serving dishes on top of graham crackers
- Chill (up to 2 hours)
- Add marshmallows on top and torch or pre-toast them on the stove then add to a serving dish.
Serve and enjoy!