these are the perfect brunch food. soft and fluffy with lots of chocolate chunks (we used honeycomb, but really, any of our chocolate bars would work here). they only take about 35 minutes and that includes bake time! served best with coffee, mimosas, and plenty of syrup!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 honeycomb bar, chopped
- preheat over to 350 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper. the smaller the pan, the thicker the baked pancakes will be.
- combine flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar.
- add milk, vegetable oil, and egg. whisk until smooth.
- pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- top with chopped chocolate bar.
- bake for 25 minutes.
- let cool. (not for too long, you want those chocolate chunky melty!)
- cut and enjoy!