free shipping on orders over $99.95
EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING for Arizona. Free shipping not available for safe delivery of chocolates

Totally Tangy Mango Mini bars

the flavor of ripe mangos is brought to life with a dusting of our tangy, homemade blend of lime, sea salt, and pasilla chile. sweet with a touch of sour and spice, these latin street food-inspired flavors tango in our rich dark chocolate.

$24.99 regular price
unit price
shipping calculated at checkout.

do the tangy tango.

we go gaga for ripe mangos dusted with our tangy homemade blend of lime, sea salt and a hint of pasilla chile. sweet with a touch of sour and spice, this south of the border treat is everything nice. dipped in rich dark chocolate, totally tangy mango is a little bit naughty… just the way we like it. enjoy!

“Whenever I’m visiting Mexico, I run straight to the nearest street food vendor to grab a bag of fresh fruit sprinkled with chili lime. The mangoes in particular always seem to burst with flavor, brought to life by the heat of pasilla and the tartness of lime. So, naturally, I decided to see how this everyday snack would pair with my favorite food, chocolate! Totally Tangy Mango is an ode to Latin street food and culture — and to doing everything with an extra bit of flair.”
— Chef Michael

nutrition facts

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), amount per serving:
calories 60, total fat 3g (4% dv), saturated fat 2g (10% dv), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% dv), sodium 25mg (2% dv), total carb. 7g (2% dv), fiber 1g (5% dv), total sugars 5g, includes 3g added sugars (7% dv), protein 1g, vitamin d 0mcg (0% dv), calcium 0mg (0% dv), iron 0.8mg (4% dv), potassium 40mg (0% dv).

premium 60% dark chocolate (cacao*, cane sugar*, cacao butter*, sunflower lecithin [as an emulsifier], natural vanilla), dried mango (mango, cane sugar), pasilla, citric acid, sea salt, lime.

manufactured in a facility that uses milk, soy, tree nuts, and wheat on shared equipment.

*77% fair trade certified™ by fair trade usa.

store in a cool, dry place.

Totally Tangy Mango Mini Chocolate Bar

Totally Tangy Mango Mini bars


Customer Reviews

Based on 5 reviews

Love it! Tart and sweet!

Bill Y.
Tart and sweet; what a combination

The sweetness of the dark chocolate, which I prefer, and the tartness of the mango form to be an unparallel confectionary joy! Chuao is unique for combining superlative chocolate with compatible, naturally organic, and complimentary flavors.

My favorite

This is my favorite bar they make. I love the taste of mango with the dark chocolate. Now they need to make this bar with some cayenne pepper.

William Strunk
Total Tangy is Totaly Tasty

Enough said!

Autumn Finke
AMAZING chocolate

I got this candy bar for the first time at Minnesota's largest candy store. I was INSTANTLY in love with them! The mango is so sweet and works well with the lime and chili! *I thought the chili would be too strong but it's balanced perfectly!* I'm honestly thinking it would be worth it to buy the 100 bars for $88, they are that good 😂. If you love sweet fruity chocolate this is the way to go!