free shipping on orders over $99.95
EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING for Arizona. Free shipping not available for safe delivery of chocolates

Pretzel Toffee Twirl Mini bars

crunchy mini pretzels and buttery toffee dance in premium, rich dark chocolate. so darn delicious, it should be outlawed.

$24.99 regular price
unit price
shipping calculated at checkout.

do your happy dance.

we thought getting swept off your feet & spun around only happened in the movies… until we tasted pretzel toffee twirl. crunchy pretzels, buttery toffee and rich dark chocolate - so darn good, you just might dance with a stranger.

“For me, pretzels dipped in chocolate are very comforting. Toffee dipped in chocolate is delicious. Now pretzels and toffee dipped in chocolate should be outlawed. I am always trying to test the limits of our culinary pleasure and I have come to realize that there is none. So I went ahead and put these three elements together so I can have the most comforting delicious experience every time. Join me?” — Chef Michael

nutrition facts

nutrition facts: servings: 1, serving size: 11g (.39oz), amount per serving:
calories 60, total fat 3.5g (4% dv), saturated fat 2g (10% dv), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 0mg (0% dv), sodium 35mg (2% dv), total carb. 6g (2% dv), fiber 1g (4% dv), total sugars 5g, includes 4g added sugars (9% dv), protein 1g, vitamin d 0mcg (0% dv), calcium 0mg (0% dv), iron 0.8mg (4% dv), potassium 40mg (0% dv).

premium 60% dark chocolate (cacao*, cane sugar*, cacao butter*, sunflower lecithin [as an emulsifier], natural vanilla), pretzels (enriched flour [wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, malt, canola oil, salt, yeast, soda), toffee (cane sugar*, butter [pasteurized cream, salt]), sea salt.

contains: milk, wheat
manufactured in a facility that uses milk, soy, tree nuts, and wheat on shared equipment.

*79% fair trade certified™ by fair trade usa.

store in a cool, dry place.

Pretzel Toffee Twirl Mini Chocolate Bar

Pretzel Toffee Twirl Mini bars


Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review

This is my favorite: Dark chocolate witch’s bit of salt, crunch and sweetness!