Firecracker Joy-Filled Caramels flip icon Firecracker Joy-Filled Caramels
Caramels, Holiday 2021 Clearance


popping candy, caramel fudge, sea salt, and a hint of chipotle crackle in dark chocolate.

Quantity must be 1 or more


- +


pack of 8

- +


get poppin'

take a bite and swirl it in your mouth. stop and listen. swirl and listen again. feel the POP and hear the crackle from ear to ear, as the rich caramel fudge melts in your mouth and smoky chipotle tickles your throat. it's a party in your mouth!

nutrition facts: servings: 4, serving size: 11g (0.4oz), Amount per serving:
Calories 50, total fat 3g (4% DV), saturated fat 1.5g (8% DV), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 5mg (1% DV), sodium 10mg (1% DV), total carb. 7g (2% DV), fiber 0g (0% DV), total sugars 6g, protein 0g, vitamin A (0% DV), vitamin C (0% DV), calcium (0% DV), iron (0% DV).

Popping candy (Cane sugar, isomaltulose, glucose, carbon dioxide), premium dark chocolate (cacao*, cane sugar*, cacao butter*, sunflower lecithin [as an emulsifier], natural vanilla), cane sugar*, premium milk chocolate (cane sugar*, cacao butter*, milk, cacao*, sunflower lecithin [as an emulsifier], natural vanilla*), cream, non-GMO-corn syrup, butter, chipotle, sea salt.

*39% fair trade certified™ by fair trade USA.

contains: milk

Store in a cool, dry place.

Manufactured in a facility that uses milk, soy, tree nuts, and wheat on shared equipment.

customer Reviews

Based on 1 review write a review
“so unexpected and fun, and a perfect little pick-me-up at work!”
— sarah
fair trade certified, kosher, no gluten ingredients