we love strawberry season! those sweet fruits are such a perfect complement to chocolate. bonus, this dessert also includes mini chocolate chip cookies, cool whip, and our honeycomb chocolate bar. they make a perfect dessert for a small party or anniversary and cutting the strawberries into little hearts is a cute added touch!
(this is for 4 small cups)
- 20 mini chocolate chip cookies
- cool whip
- 8 strawberries, 6 cut into small pieces and 2 cut into heart shapes
- 1 honeycomb chocolate bar, chopped
- break the mini chocolate chip cookies and add evenly to bottom of each cup. (about 4 cookies per cup)
- top the cookies with cool whip.
- add cut up strawberries evenly to each cup.
- add chopped honeycomb pieces to each cup.
- add more cool whip .
- top each with a mini cookie and some chocolate crumbs or shavings.
- cut the top of the strawberries into a "v" shape then cut the strawberries in half to make the heart shape. put a small cut in the bottom to attach to the size of the cup.
- cool in fridge until ready to eat and then serve and enjoy!