You know when you have that perfect rice crispy treat and then you think about it for months afterward? Is it just us? Impossible! This is THAT rice crispy treat. The layers of ooey-gooey marshmallows coated around crunchy rice crispy cereal and mixed with Sprinkle Dreams give these a place in our hall of fame! These rice crispy treats will have you dreaming of the sweet life, for sure.
- 5 tbsp. butter
- 8 cups miniature marshmallows (plus 1 cup for filling)
- 5 cups rice cereal
- 2 chuao sprinkle dreams bars
- prepare a 9X9 pan with parchment paper and non-stick cooking spray.
- over medium heat, melt butter in a large non-stick pot then add 8 cups of miniature marshmallows.
- once completely melted, remove from heat and add rice cereal.
- stir to combine. chop both chuao sprinkle dreams bars into chunks and separate into two bowls.
- put one aside for the filling and melt the other in the microwave in 30 second intervals.
- lay half of rice crispy mixture in the prepared pan, top with the chopped sprinkle dreams bar and 1 cup of miniature marshmallows.
- cover the filling with the other half of the mixture and let set at room temperature for 1 hour.
- remove from pan and drizzle with melted chocolate and miniature marshmallows.
- allow to set for an additional 30 minutes.
cut into squares and enjoy!