Triple chocolate cookies that are soft, fudgy, oh so scrumptious! You won’t be able to stop eating these addictingly delicious treats.
Talk about triple chocolate goodness! If these cookies don’t make you want to curl up in front of the fire with a glass of milk and a good book, we’re not sure what will. Our Snuggle Up S’mores’ fluffy mint marshmallows add an airy texture, while the dark chocolate of the bar lends a richness that is simply unbeatable.
- Place the Chocolate Tasting Discs and butter in the top of a double boiler over (not touching) barely simmering water, and heat, stirring often, until melted. Remove from over the water and let cool slightly.
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, cacao powder, baking powder and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the eggs, granulated sugar and vanilla on medium speed until light in color and thick, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in the melted chocolate mixture on low speed until blended.
- Beat in the dry ingredients until incorporated.
- Mix in the Snuggle Up S’mores pieces.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate the dough for about 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Sift the confectioners’ sugar into a small bowl.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of the dough between your palms into balls, then roll in the confectioners’ sugar. Space the balls about 3 inches apart on the prepared sheets, pressing them down on the sheet and flattening them slightly.
- Bake the cookies, 1 sheet at a time, until the tops are puffed and crinkled and feel firm, 13-17 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Once cooled, eat and enjoy!
Makes about 30 cookies. Recipe adapted from Williams & Sonoma