we all love classic s'mores with toasty marshmallows and melty chocolate. who doesn't?! but this summer we are looking to cool down with this s'mores dip. we love the traditional grahams dipped in it but feel free to dip strawberries in this for a delicious twist on chocolate-covered strawberries or strawberries and whip cream!
- 1 container cool whip
- 1 container marshmallow fluff
- 1/3 cup deluxious dark drinking chocolate, sifted
- graham crackers, for dipping (or strawberries, animal crackers, blueberries, anything!)
- using an electric mixer, mix cool whip and marshmallow fluff together until smooth.
- add in sifted drinking chocolate and mix.
- transfer to a serving dish (could be cute in a mug for the holidays!).
- dip crackers or fruit in it.