looking to spice things up? so are we! that's why we created this super rich, creamy, and fall-inspired hot chocolate. our deluxious dark drinking chocolate AND our pumpkin spice s'mores chocolate bar in one yummy beverage?! sounds like a good idea to us!
- 1 pumpkin spice s’mores bar, chopped
- 2 tbsp deluxious dark drinking chocolate
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 1/3 cups whole milk
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- mini marshmallows (for topping, and we like to toast 'em!)
- Chop the chocolate bar into small pieces.
In a small pot, combine deluxious dark drinking chocolate and water. Whisk over medium-high heat until smooth.
Whisk in milk and cream and heat until steaming.
Turn heat down to medium and stir in chocolate until melted and smooth.
- When milk starts to simmer, lower the heat to medium-low and continue to cook for a few minutes. Make sure to slowly stir from time to time.
- Take off heat and serve.
- Naturally, we like to top it off with a hefty serving of toasted mini marshmallows!