a giant cookie topped with ice cream and chocolate sauce? where do we sign up?! this recipe is quick, easy, and super yummy. it combines all the best desserts in one delicious skillet!
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 pretzel toffee twirl bar, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place small skillet or 8″ round pan, something oven-safe, over low heat and melt butter.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until well blended.
- Add in chopped pretzel toffee twirl bar and stir to evenly distribute.
- smooth around the pan and flatten.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes.
- top with vanilla ice cream and some chocolate sauce.
- you can cut into slices, but we prefer to dig right in!