we love having pumpkin roll during the holidays. this is a staple for our thanksgiving and holiday party dessert. That's why we decided to give this classic a fun twist by adding our Triple Nut Temptation chocolate bar to the recipe. Adding just enough rich chocolate and nutty crunch to really make this dessert out-of-this-world good.
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Triple Nut Temptation Bar
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz, softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Prepare a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and parchment paper and a
- clean kitchen towel with powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and pumpkin
- Mix in flour and cinnamon
- Fold in chopped Chuao bar
- Pour batter onto prepared pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- After removing from oven, remove cake and place onto a cotton kitchen towel that has be sprinkled with powdered sugar, roll (starting from the narrow end) and cool on cooling rack.
- Prepare frosting by beating together cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar.
- Carefully unroll the cake, spread frosting and re-roll.
- Cut into slices and serve!