cookie dough is a tried and true favorite for snacking, for sure. edible cookie dough changed the game! and we're here to make that even better. add some golden goodness ganache to the top of that cookie dough and we're in heaven!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (heat-treated)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- 1 Sweet & Salty Chocolate Bar
- 3 Golden Goodness Chocolate Bars
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spread flour onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool
- Combine room temperature butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a bowl and mix until smooth
- Add vanilla extract and salt, combine again. Next, add heat-treated flour and combine
- Add milk 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency
- Chop Sweet & Salty bar into chunks and fold into dough
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper, then spread dough out evenly in your pan. *Make sure to press firmly all around the surface to get one uniformed layer.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
NOTE: You can switch out the pan for an air-tight container and stop here for delicious edible cookie dough!
- While dough is chilling, make your topping by combining broken Golden Goodness Bars and heavy cream in a saucepan over low-medium heat. Stir frequently until melted and creamy.
- Take the dough from refrigerator and pour/spread frosting over the surface.
- Return to chill for another hour, then cut and serve.
If there are any left, be sure to store in an air-tight container to maintain freshness!