looking for a fun twist on that classic holiday dessert? these are yummy, transportable, and the perfect portion to satisfy your sweet tooth.
For Chocolate Layer
For Pumpkin Filling
For Marshmallow Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To prepare crust, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add butter and stir with a fork until mixture resembles wet sand. Firmly press crumb mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner. It helps to use a spoon to press it down.
- Place one square of chocolate on top of graham cracker crust.
- To prepare pumpkin filling, whisk pumpkin with eggs until smooth. Whisk in sugar, cream, milk, spices, and salt until evenly incorporated. Pour over the crust and chocolate square until a little below the top. Bake for 30 minutes or until center is just set. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Set oven to broil.
- Place mini marshmallows on top of each pie, making a cute little mound. Broil for about 30 seconds, rotate to avoid charring. Watch these carefully so they don't burn. Remove from over. Let cool.