these simple and delicious bars are perfect for a quick summer treat! plus, they can easily customize to fit your taste - don't want to add sugar, no problem! substitute with honey. don't want strawberry flavors, easy - buy any flavor greek yogurt you want! and if you want to make them better for you, substitute our honeycomb bar for sweet and salty. the most versatile and delicious summer is headed your way!
- 1 container of your favorite greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar (can be left out or substituted with honey)
- optional: add fruit!
- 3 sweet & salty bars (can be substituted with honeycomb)
- 2 tsp coconut oil, add more if the chocolate is still too thick
- in a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt and sugar (and mix in fruit if you added any).
- pour into popsicle molds and add sticks.
- freeze for at least 4 hours.
- chill a small baking sheet while you melt the chocolate.
- combine chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl.
- microwave in 30-second increments until mostly melted then stir to melt the rest. do not overcook! check regularly to make sure the chocolate is not burning.
- add a sheet of parchment paper to chilled pan.
- pour melted chocolate into a tall glass.
- remove popsicles from freezer and from mold.
- dip quickly into chocolate and let rest on chilled sheet.
- once all are dipped, freeze again for 20-30 minutes.