Looking to up your hot chocolate bar without the mess of powders? Try our chocolate covered spoons as a cute, festive solution! These quick and easy spoons will give your hot cocoa just what it needs.
- 1 Hope, Joy & Gingerbread bar
- 1 For the Love of Peppermint bar
- Gingerbread crumbs
- Crushed peppermint candies
- Miniature marshmallows
- In a heat-proof bowl, microwave broken chocolate bars in 30-second intervals until completely melted.
- Dip spoons into chocolate and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet or plate.
- Rest spoon handles on the edge of the baking sheet or plate so the chocolate does not run off the spoon.
- While the chocolate is still melted, sprinkle on your favorite toppings (we recommend: gingerbread crumbs and mini marshmallows for the Hope, Joy & Gingerbread bar and crushed peppermint candies for the For the Love of Peppermint bar).
- To set the chocolate, place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
Serve with warm milk & enjoy!
Note: you can use any of our bars to create fun chocolate flavors!