looking to have a sushi night? these make the perfect dessert to pair along with it. rice krispies treats and chocolate all rolled up! a fun, unique, and easy dessert that is sure to jazz up any night (or day, we aren't picky!).
- 3 tbs butter
- 1 bag marshmallows
- 4 cups rice krispies cereal
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 2 salted chocolate crunch chocolate bars, melted
- OPTIONAL: drinking chocolate for sauce on top
- melt butter in large pot over medium heat.
- add marshmallows, cook until melted. turn off heat.
- add rice krispies, stir until combined.
- pour rice krispies treats onto wax paper and cover with plastic wrap.
- roll until thin and fairly square.
- coat treats with marshmallow fluff.
- cover with crushed graham crackers.
- coat with melted salted chocolate crunch bars, spread across to cover.
- trim edges and cut in half, makes two rolls.
- cut the roll into thin slices.
- sprinkle with crushed grahams and pour over some chocolate sauce.
- use the leftover melted salted chocolate crunch as a dipping sauce.
serve and enjoy!