we love finding the humor in everyday things. this clever take on a thanksgiving classic is sure to get some attention at your party! added bonus: they're delicious!
- 1 package of pretzel sticks
- 1 package of caramel squares
- 1 tin of milk chocolate tasting discs or 2 of our sweet & salty chocolate bars
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- Mead the caramels so they are a bit flexible. Take a pretzel stick and mold the caramel around it.
- Melt the tasting discs/chocolate bars in 15-second intervals stirring in between until melted. You may want to add a small amount of oil to help it keep consistency.
- Dip the caramel sticks into the chocolate.
- Cool in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes until chocolate has hardened.
- Add marshmallows to the bottom as "cartilage".
Share and enjoy!