granola bars are a classic snack that we love to enjoy. naturally, we took granola bars up a notch with our triple nut temptation chocolate bar! the dark chocolate, hazelnuts, pistachios, and almonds give the bar a sweetness and texture that everyone is sure to love!
- 1 cup Crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 triple nut temptation chocolate bar, chopped
- optional: melted chocolate on top!
- combine quick oats and crispy rice cereal in a medium bowl and set aside.
- in a small sauce pan, melt butter then add in brown sugar. mix until combined.
- add in honey and bring to a boil.
- remove from heat and mix in vanilla extract.
- pour into bowl with oats and cereal. mix well.
- add chopped chocolate to the bowl and mix again.
- pour mixture into a lined pan and let rest for 1-2 hours.
- once set remove from pan and cut into preferred size.
- we like to top ours with melted chocolate!
- serve and enjoy!
- if you're planning to store these, separate with wax paper and store in an air-tight container.