this father’s day, we’re serving dad the chocolate espresso martini of his dreams. The perfect blend of cocoa and coffee, you’ll want to sip on this dessert-inspired cocktail at happy hour all year long.
if dad prefers decaf, skip the espresso or try our chocolate s'mores martini recipe instead!
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1 oz creme de cocoa or chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz kahlua
- 1 oz fresh espresso
- 1/2 oz heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp Deluxious Dark Drinking Chocolate
- 1 Sprinkle Dreams Mini chocolate Bar for garnish
- Whipped cream topping (optional)
- Prepare espresso according to package instructions
- Once prepared, pour hot espresso into a chilled bowl
- In a cocktail shaker, add vodka, creme de cocoa, heavy cream, kahlua, and drinking chocolate. Add espresso last, followed by ice
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds, then pour into martini glass
- Top with whipped cream and a square of Sprinkle Dreams chocolate
if you love this cocktail, try our white chocolate russian or spiked frozen hot chocolate recipes next!