Brunch so hard with these delicious scones. Just the right amount of warmth with our spicy maya chocolate bar and sweetness with dried cranberries. So good, you'll want them for every meal!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter (cubed)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 Spicy Maya bar
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 375° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Cut cold butter into dry ingredients with a dough cutter until the mixture is coarse.
- Add heavy cream and fold to combine.
- Fold in chopped Spicy Maya bar and dried cranberries.
- Flatten dough into a disc shape and score into 8 triangles.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.