let's call this what it is: no-bake, irish coffee, chocolate cheesecake. basically, this cheesecake is everything right now. cool, rich, and decadent. plus, super easy to whip up for that get-together tomorrow!
- 1 1/2 cups oreos, crushed
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 large containers of cream cheese (about 32 oz)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 pack of instant coffee
- 4 sweet & salty chocolate bars, melted
- 1 cup whipped topping (cool whip!)
- 5 tablespoons deluxious dark drinking chocolate
- 1/2 cup water
- whipped topping
- Combine the crushed oreos and melted butter until moistened and crumbly.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and set aside to set. (We like to line the bottom with parchment paper so it doesn't get too sticky.)
- Combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large bowl, mixing on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the Bailey's and mix well until incorporated.
- Add the instant coffee and mix again.
- Add the melted chocolate bars while the mixer is running on low speed, until completely incorporated. Make sure everything is incorporated.
- Fold in the whipped topping by hand until the mixture is fluffy and creamy and there are no streaks of white in the batter.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust and smooth out the top with a rubber spatula.
- Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours and then in the freezer for 2-3 hours before serving.
- To make the chocolate sauce, combine drinking chocolate with hot water and stir until well incorporated. Microwave in 15-second increments until slightly thick and smooth, and then let sit to thicken even more.
- Top cheesecake with chocolate sauce and whipped topping!
serve and enjoy!