if there's a dessert (other than chocolate) that we could eat all day, it's rice krispie treats. right?! we couldn't resist making them into cute little bunny shapes and dipping them in chocolate! plus, a marshmallow bunny butt... it doesn't get any better.
ingredients (feel free to double the recipe!):
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 cups rice krispies
- 2 sweet & salty chocolate bars, you can also use our tasting discs!
- 5-10 mini marshmallows, for the bunny tails!
- add marshmallows and butter to a medium microwaveable bowl.
- microwave for 1 minute until marshmallows are really puffed up.
- add rice krispies and stir it all together.
- pour onto a piece of parchment paper and flatten until about 3/4" thick. or as think as you like!
- let rest to harden slightly.
- use a cookie cutter to cut the shapes out of the flattened treats.
- melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments until just melted. do not over cook!
- dip the bunnies, or pour the chocolate, until covered.
- add the mini marshmallow about 1/2" up from the bottom.
- put in fridge for at least 20 minutes until chocolate is set.
- add to your dessert table and enjoy!