we love chocolate desserts, that much is obvious. but why not include chocolate in your entree as well?! this barbecue sauce is perfect for your summer cookout! a little spicy, a little sweet, and very savory!
- 1 can (15 oz) Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1-2 tbsp hot sauce (we used tabasco chipotle)
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup spicy maya (about 4 minis or 1/2 bar)
- In a saucepan, mix all of the ingredients except the chocolate over medium-low heat.
- Once it begins to boil, reduce heat and simmer 23 minutes.
- Add spicy maya chocolate then stir into the sauce mixture until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Can be used as a marinade, over ribs, burgers, or bbq chicken!