Ground Shipping offer valid only where Ground Shipping is available. Due to warm weather and temperature sensitive product, ground shipping is limited to certain regions. $10 off expedited shipping offer valid 9/1/2017-10/31/2017 on orders of $59.95 or more with code FALL10 at checkout. All shipping offers valid on orders with single shipping address only, only at chuaochocolatier.com
. Only one promotional code valid per order. All offers may not be used in combination with other offers, deals, codes or promotions. No rainchecks, substitutions or cash value. Sales are not valid on previous purchases. All offers available while supplies last on regular priced product only.
- One Day Delivery Program valid on deliveries to the following counties: Fresno, Imperial, Inyo, Kern, Kings, Los Angeles, Mono, Monterey, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Tulare, and Ventura. Chuao reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time without prior notice. Not applicable to prior purchases and valid only at chuaochocolatier.com. Must be logged in to a Chuao account and order before 1pm PST Monday through Thursday and select Ground Shipping at checkout. Not valid with any other offer, promotion or discount. No substitutions, cash value or rain checks. Not valid on wholesale orders, corporate orders, or volume orders (any order over $300). Free Ground shipping only on orders of $35 or more. One day delivery not guaranteed.
- 100 count mini chocolate bar sale includes: 100 count Baconluxious Chocolate Mini Bars, 100 count Potato Chip Mini Bars, and 100 count Firecracker mini bars. Sale valid 8/21-9/7/2017 in store and online while supplies last.
- Orders are shipped from San Diego, CA Monday-Thursday.
- In an effort to avoid possible heat damage associated with shipments in transit over the weekend, we do not ship Friday-Sunday.
- We only ship within the 48 continental states.
- Please note that shipping charges are per recipient.
- All packages will be shipped via UPS or US Postal Service.
Daily Order Cut Off Times
- Orders placed Monday-Wednesday after 1 pm PST will be processed the next business day.
- Orders placed Thursday after 1 pm PST will be processed Friday and shipped Monday.
- Orders placed Friday-Sunday will be processed Monday.
- Orders may take up to 2 days to process during high season (November-December).
- Due to shipping laws, we are not able to ship products containing alcohol to the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, and Vermont.
- UPS will make up to 3 delivery attempts and requires an adult signature (with id) for any delivery containing alcohol
- Alcohol may not be shipped to P.O. Boxes
Warm Weather Shipping
- If the weather is 72 degrees or higher between our warehouse and the delivery location, and Ground, 3 Day Select or 2 Day Air shipping are selected, we cannot guarantee the integrity of the product.
- During warm weather upgraded Overnight shipping may be required to expedite delivery and prevent melting.
- Our ice packs and insulated bags may protect the product up to 24 hours.
- Weather permitting, Ground, 3 Day Select, or 2 Day Air are usually acceptable shipping options from November to March.
Out of Stock Products
- If a product is not in stock, or if your order requires a large quantity of products to be produced, you will be contacted to establish a new ship date.
- Saturday deliveries are available via USPS delivery only, weather permitting.
Shipping to Post Office Boxes
- In order to ship to a Post Office Box, you must spell out “Post Office Box” in the shipping address section and you must provide a street address for the Post Office Box.
- We cannot ship alcohol to a Post Office Box.
Returns & Exchanges
We offer a satisfaction guarantee for any products purchased at a Chuao Chocolatier boutique & café or on chuaochocolatier.com. For returns or exchanges, please contact our Joy Concierge at 760.476.0197 or [email protected].
Free Joy Fridays
Free Joy Fridays is a weekly giveaway of two chocolate bars on the Chuao Chocolatier page for each of the following platforms: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Entrants must live in the US and be 18 years or older to enter. By entering our Free Joy Fridays giveaway, you agree to a complete release of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram from any or all liability in connection with this contest. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Sharing the posts on your own personal page does not increase the chance of winning. Winners are chosen at random. Void where prohibited. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States.
If you choose to provide your personal information, it will be stored and protected appropriately. Some parts of our website let you voluntarily provide personal information, such as your name or e-mail address. For example, you can provide us with your contact information to sign up for e-mail alerts or to post comments to our blog. We do not collect this information when you visit our website unless you choose to provide it to us. When you provide it to us, we only use it for the purposes of communicating with you and/or furthering our consumer protection activities.
We use Google Analytics to see how visitors are using our website. Google Analytics reports traffic patterns anonymously. No personally identifiable information is collected for this purpose.
Like many websites, we use “persistent cookie” technology. Persistent cookies are small text files that this website places on your computer so that it can remember you when you show up again later—like cookie crumbs. None of these cookies store any of your personal information. We use persistent cookies to enhance your experience on this website while also protecting your privacy.
Most internet browsers automatically accept persistent cookies. Although persistent cookies help us create a better experience for you, most of this website will also work without them. If you don’t want to accept cookies, you can change your browser’s options to not accept them or to prompt you before accepting them.
This website is expressly owned and operated by Chuao Chocolatier. The address for Chuao Chocolatier is 2350 Camino Vida Roble Carlsbad, CA 92011. Unless otherwise noted, all design and content featured on chuaochocolatier.com including navigational buttons and images, artwork, graphics, photography, text, and the like are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or intellectual property that are owned, controlled, or licensed by chuaochocolatier.com. This website in its entirety is protected by copyright and applicable trade dress. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and noncommercial is prohibited without the prior written permission from chuaochocolatier.com. Do not reproduce, publish, display, modify, sell, or distribute any of the materials from chuaochocolatier.com. You may, however, download or electronically copy and print any of the page contents displayed on the site, but please remember that these are available for your personal, noncommercial use only. Should you choose to download, copy, or forward any site materials via email, no right, title, or interest in those materials will be transferred to you. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on the site is the exclusive property of Chuao Chocolatier and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Chuao Chocolatier’s trademarks may not be used in any manner that disparages or discredits Chuao Chocolatier.