free shipping on orders over $99.95
EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING for Arizona. Free shipping not available for safe delivery of chocolates

baconluxious with plant-based bacon

everything you love about bacon chocolate, now in a plant-based version. a splash of sweet maple syrup, a sprinkle of bonfire smoked sea salt, and crispy plant-based bacon bits add a new level of luxe in creamy milk chocolate. everything is better with baconluxious!

$5.99 regular price
unit price
shipping calculated at checkout.

“I love maple syrup. On my pancakes. On my waffles. Straight from the bottle... just kidding. The richness and complexity of its flavor goes so well with my creamy milk chocolate that it was a natural pairing. I added crunchy plant-based bacon bits with some smoked sea salt for texture
and flavor balance.”
— Chef Michael

nutrition facts

nutrition facts: servings: 2, serving size: 40g (1.4oz), amount per serving:
calories 210, total fat 14g (18% dv), saturated fat 8g (40% dv), trans fat 0g, cholesterol 5mg (2% dv), sodium 130mg (6% dv), total carb. 22g (8% dv), fiber 2g (6% dv), total sugars 19g, includes 15g added sugars (30%),protein 3g, vitamin d 1.3mcg (6% dv), calcium 70mg (6% dv), iron 1.3mg (8% dv), potassium 110mg (2%).

Premium 41% milk chocolate (sugar*, cacao butter*, milk, cacao*, sunflower and soy lecithin [as an emulsifier], natural vanilla*), maple sugar, plant-based bacon (textured vegetable protein [soy flour, caramel color], soybean oil, salt, natural flavor), bonfire smoked sea salt, natural maple flavor (maple, canola oil).

contains: milk, soy
manufactured in a facility that uses milk, soy, tree nuts, and wheat on shared equipment.

*67% fair trade certified™ by fair trade usa.

store in a cool, dry place.

baconluxious with plant-based bacon

baconluxious with plant-based bacon


Customer Reviews

Based on 5 reviews
George Peacher
Fast, easy, and delicious!

After discovering Chuao, we are now hooked on keeping some in our cupboards to savor. This is really good chocolate and the flavor selections are all outstanding!


The original bar with the actual bacon was the best candy bar I’ve ever had! This one has wonderful chocolate, but it does not taste like bacon. I wish they would offer both of them.

Wonderful Chocolate, Happy Customer

Product arrived quickly and was packaged very well, ensuring chocolate would not melt in transit. Very happy customer that will come back and purchase again!


Arrived in perfect condition and is delicious

Worth the Wait

For years, I've been wanting to try the Chuao bacon bar, but as a vegetarian, I have had to pass. I was so excited to see the plant-based bacon bar when I came here to buy my wife her favorite S'mores bar. I just wanted to try it for the novelty, but it was actually delicious! I ate it all in one day - oops. So good, and even better because no pigs were harmed.