The Enamored Collection by Chuao Chocolatier is joyfully crafted with organic, Fair Trade Certified 72% dark chocolate, elegantly paired with luscious organic fruit and a hint of floral.
Enjoy Coconut Hibiscus: creamy coconut and a hint of sweet hibiscus in organic, Fair Trade Certified 72% dark chocolate.
Each Enamored Collection bar was created with great intention: to celebrate who you are inside and out. They are wrapped with the empowering message below to remind you of this sweet message and spread a little joy your way. Furthermore, $1 for every 7 Enamored Collection bars sold will benefit Girls Inc, inspiring all girls to be strong, smart and bold.
Our love note to you:
They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We say that your loveliness is simply undeniable:
You are freckled with purpose.
You are wrinkled with strength.
You are blemished with elegance.
This chocolate bar was crafted as an ode to you. To give you a moment of joy. To celebrate the beauty in your “imperfections,” because you need no filters and no edits. And we’re completely enamored by you.
(24) 11 g/ 0.39 oz bars in a utilitarian paper box. Contains soy, coconut. Crafted with certified USDA organic, Fair Trade Certified, Non-GMO Project Verified and gluten free ingredients. Manufactured in a facility that uses milk, soy, tree nuts and wheat on shared equipment. See nutritional information
Orders are shipped from San Diego, CA Monday-Thursday. No orders are shipped Friday through Sunday in an effort to protect the integrity of the chocolate and avoid possible heat damage associated with shipments in transit over the weekend. Order can take us to 2 business days to process before they are shipped out.
Shipping is currently available within the 48 Contiguous United States, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska. Please note that shipping charges are per delivery address. All packages will be shipped via UPS or US Postal Service.
WARM WEATHER SHIPPING
Shipping chocolate in hot weather can be tricky. We take extra precautions when the temperature rises above 72 degrees (the temperature chocolate starts to melt) to make sure our chocolate gets to you in the best possible condition.
- Ground Shipping may not be an available shipping option: Our team diligently tracks weather patterns across the U.S. If the route to your location crosses a warm area, we remove Ground as a shipping option to ensure your chocolate arrives in the best possible condition.
- Ship to a Business Address: We ship with ice packs and insulated bags to help make sure your chocolate arrives just the way it should. However, even with ice packs, your chocolate may melt if left out in the hot sun. We highly recommend shipping to a business address instead of residential so that your chocolate can be brought inside quickly. We are not responsible for melted chocolate if the package has been left outside.
- We may need to upgrade your shipping: Sometimes, your shipping may need to be upgraded to expedited or overnight shipping due to hot weather. In these cases, we will always call and confirm if this is ok with you. Increased shipping charges may apply.
- Saturday delivery is only available via USPS.
Have more questions? View our Shipping FAQ.
Chocolate returns, refund or exchanges
If you have any concerns regarding your order, please email us email@example.com. Please click here form more information regarding our policies and procedures. Purchases from retail partners must be returned directly to them.
Have more questions? View our Returns FAQ.