Shipping Policies & Details
- Orders are shipped from San Diego, CA Monday-Thursday.
- In an effort to avoid possible heat damage associated with shipments in transit over the weekend, we do not ship Friday-Sunday.
- We only ship within the 48 continental states.
- Please note that shipping charges are per recipient.
- All packages will be shipped via UPS or US Postal Service.
Daily Order Cut Off Times
- Orders placed after 10 am PST on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, will not be processed until the following business day.
- Orders placed after 10 am PST on Thursdays will not be processed until Friday and shipped until Monday.
- Orders placed anytime on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until Monday.
*depending on orders volume, processing time may take up to two business days.
Warm Weather Shipping
- If the weather is 72 degrees or higher between our factory and the delivery location, we cannot guarantee the integrity of the product if Ground, 3 Day Select or 2 Day Air shipping are selected.
- In this case, Overnight shipping may be required in order to prevent the chocolate from melting.
- We do provide ice packs with our shipments during warm weather. They will protect the chocolate for 24 hours.
- Weather permitting, Ground, 3 Day Select, or 2 Day Air are usually acceptable shipping options from November to March.
- Due to shipping laws, we are not able to ship products containing alcohol to the following states: AL, AR, DE, KY, MD, MA, MS, MT, NH, NJ, OK, PA, RI, SD, UT, VT
- UPS will make up to 3 delivery attempts and requires an adult signature (with id) for any delivery containing alcohol
Out of Stock Products
- If a product is not in stock, or if your order requires a large quantity of products to be produced, you will be contacted to establish a new ship date.
- We do not offer Saturday deliveries through our website. If Saturday delivery is required for your order, please call 888.635.1444 and a Chocolate Concierge will be happy to assist you.
Shipping to Post Office Boxes
- In order to ship to a Post Office Box, you must spell out “Post Office Box” in the shipping address section and you must provide a street address for the Post Office Box. Ship “P.O. Box”.
- We cannot ship alcohol to a Post Office Box.