Hollywood’s most anticipated event, the 87th Annual Academy Awards, is this Sunday, February 22nd. Roll out the red carpet and get into the glitz and glamour of the night by throwing your own fabulous party!
Here are some tips to sweeten your Oscar viewing experience:
1. Add a touch of Oscar gold. Serve your party food on gold platters and rim your champagne flutes with gold sugar crystals.
2. Dress to impress. Invite your guests to dress in a specific theme. We are all about Old Hollywood! Or, better yet, as a character from a nominated film.
3. Serve a twist on the classic movie theater treat. Fill your popcorn bowl with our Pop Corn Pop mini chocolate bars. Handcrafted with puffed whole grains, toasted corn chips, popping candy and a sprinkle of sea salt in creamy milk chocolate, our award-winning chocolate bars will get a standing ovation. P.S. They’re on sale now through February 22nd!
4. Break out the bubbly and pair it with something sweet. Our Sparkling Wine Pairing Bonbon Collection is a decadent way to enjoy finer things in life, just like some of your favorite celebs.
5. Up the ante. Hand out a ballot for all your guests to fill out before the awards are announced. Present sweet prizes (chocolate bars, anyone?) to those who predict the winners.
Send out those invites ASAP and we’ll see you on the red carpet!view article